The programme is currently open only to applications from people who have successfully completed at least one of the following:
- UK Royal Navy PWO officer training course
- Royal Australian Navy PWO officer training course
Please note: each application is assessed on an individual basis and may be subject to additional requirements, such as undertaking short course(s), work experience and/or English language qualification(s). Meeting particular minimum entry requirements does not automatically guarantee a place.
Months of entry
February, May, August, November
The Technology (Maritime Operations) MSc was developed in partnership by the Royal Navy and Kingston University. The programme accredits the learning achieved during professional naval branch training. It is currently open only to applications from people who have successfully completed at least one of the following:
- UK Royal Navy principal warfare officer (PWO) training course.
- Royal Australian Navy principal warfare officer (PWO) training course.
Kingston University is a recognised provider for the UK military Enhanced Learning Credit Scheme (ELC) and thus eligible candidates are welcome to partially fund their course in this way.
The Royal Australian Navy Education Branch provides financial support to some of its officers undertaking this award.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Work-based learning admissions
- +44 (0)20 8417 4769