If you have a degree (in any subject), or equivalent qualification, you can meet the SRA’s requirement. Equivalent Level 6 qualifications include apprenticeships and other forms of work experience in which learning has been completed successfully at Level 6.
For example, the Law Training Centre offers CLC- Licensed Conveyancer or Probate Practioner Level 6 Diploma. This qualification would meet the ‘degree or equivalent’ requirement. Our SQE1 Express course does not have any entry requirements.
Months of entry
SQE1 Express is a fast-track course aimed at preparing experienced learners for their SQE1 assessments which is a computer-based exam, testing your functioning legal knowledge by way of multiple-choice questions – a specific skill that requires practice and expertise. The SQE1- Express examines your ability to apply legal knowledge. The emphasis is on testing how candidates apply what they learn about the law to real-life situations, in other words, their “functioning legal knowledge.” Assessments will take the form of multiple-choice questions. The SQE route was introduced in England and Wales from September 2021 as a single, national licensing examination that presents the opportunity for greater flexibility of study methods, less cost and no training contract needed to qualify as a solicitor.
- Extensive learning materials: in the form of a responsive e-Learning platform, targeted recorded video lectures for key topics, concise written materials and revision materials. A video library of workshops- previous workshops will be available to review past sessions, meaning no matter when you start, you will have access to previous workshops.
- Mock multiple-choice (MCT) exam papers: to test your knowledge and practice the skills needed for this type of assessment
- Course access: 9 months’ unlimited access to all e-Learning materials
The SQE1 Express course provided by Law Training Centre gives you the flexibility and support to prepare you to qualify as a solicitor in a way that fits around you.
Flexible start dates: flexibility for course dates to fit around your work and life commitments.
To enrol, please visit our course page here and download our enrolment form.
Information for international students
We accept applications from international students. Please note that international students seeking to qualify as a solicitor via the SQE route must have a UK degree or equivalent level 6 qualification and can be in any subject. For further information, please click.here.
Fees and funding
Discounts and concessions are available for a limited time.
Interest-free instalment options are available.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Certificate of Participation
- flexible9 months months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|2 X 180 multiple choice question exams||2|
Course contact details
- Law Training Centre
- 0330 088 8495