- Our MSc programme is open to individuals from all backgrounds, not just computer science graduates. We believe in the power of diverse perspectives and are dedicated to supporting you in pivoting your expertise. Whether you hold an honours degree (minimum 2.2) in a computing-related subject or have equivalent professional experience in the field, or even if your degree is non-STEM, you are welcome to apply to us. We understand that academic qualifications do not define your potential, and we provide opportunities to ensure that everyone, regardless of their background, has the opportunity to apply to study the MSc degree with us.
- Minimum English Language entry requirements: IELTS Academic 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any component) or equivalent
You do not need to provide evidence of your English Language if any of the following conditions apply:
- You're a UK national
- You're a national from a majority English speaking country as specified by the UKVI Student visa : Knowledge of English - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- You've completed a degree either in the UK or in a majority English speaking country as specified by the UKVI.
Please contact us for personalised advice on 0113 283 7123 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Months of entry
Are you interested in understanding your right to know how and where data is used in the digital era? Do you want to contribute to improving decision-making on critical and complex problems?
In today's world, we rely increasingly on technologies such as phones, computers, and IoT devices to shop, bank, travel, communicate, socialise, manage and monitor health conditions. As a result, data is being collected at an unprecedented rate, by every industry and organisation, to inform decisions that benefit their business, society, and the environment. This programme aims to create a new generation of accountable and responsible experts in Data Science and AI, reflecting the needs of employers and the skillset and qualities that define proficiency in these fields. Get ready to empower yourself and make a positive impact in the world of data science and AI.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details