Advanced Practice in Speech Language and Communication Needs
• An Honours degree (minimum 2.2)
Alternatively, we will consider applicants who have equivalent work-based experience/relevant CPD portfolio. This will include:
- A detailed reference from your employer giving information about your role in a setting.
- A detailed CV showing expertise in education and/or SEND.
- A letter of support from yourself explaining how your expertise would allow you to access the course.
You will need a letter of support from your workplace to agree to support the work in the work-based portfolios. An interview, if necessary, may take place.
This course is only open to students who already have the right to live and study in the UK
Months of entry
Our Advanced Practice in Speech Language and Communication Needs (SLCN) programme has been designed to meet the needs of the education and applied sector workforce working with children, young people and families who have additional needs in Speech Language and Communication Needs.
Developed in partnership with the Leeds NHS speech and language service, this programme aims to enable you to transform your setting’s response and develop provision to meet the ever-changing needs and the challenges of all in education who have SLCN.
This course is subject to validation. You can still apply for this course while it is being approved.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details