The normal entry requirement for the MA in Education is an honours degree.
In order to be able to fulfil the requirements of the module assignments, you will need to be working in a teaching or teaching related/support position/leadership position.
Access to the course is through completion of a written application form. Applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirement may still be considered for a place following an application and informal interview process. Early application is advised as places are limited.
For applicants with prior credits from previous study, or with significant experience, a start in year 2 of the programme may be possible as a result of the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) scheme. Applicants whose credits and/or experience are recognised through this scheme may also be able to gain direct entry to Year 2 of the programme.
Months of entry
The MA in Education is a professionally oriented Masters-level programme of professional development taught at Leeds Trinity University.
As a part time course, it is designed specifically to meet your professional and personal development needs whether you are a serving teacher, lecturer, trainer or other education professional.
- The course is specifically designed for busy professionals, working in all educational contexts, to support reflective and evidence-based practice
- The course is a professionally relevant programme of continuing professional development for all those working in teaching/training/lecturing/support positions in education.
- The MA is a manageable part time programme taught by enthusiastic, dedicated and expert staff with significant experience of work and research in the field of education.
- Learning is supported through access to online library and journal resources, a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), and a specialist team of staff in our Learning Hub to support academic learning and development.
- The MA offers excellent value for money that leads to real benefits in terms of career progression and development.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)113 283 7100