A good honours degree in a related subject such as Exercise & Sports Science, Public Health, Health Psychology Candidates with degrees in non-related subjects will also be considered if they hold employment experience or can demonstrate a committed interest in Health and Wellbeing, as will professionals without a degree.
Students will be expected to complete an application form, a letter of intent, and will be asked to conduct either a telephone interview, where appropriate an interview in person, and if needed, complete a pre-course assessment task where formal academic entry requirements are not met.
Please contact us for personalised advice on 0113 283 7123 or email@example.com.
Months of entry
The MSc in Health and Wellbeing is designed for people who are currently working, or wishing to work in a role which involves promoting others' health and wellbeing, either in specific settings, for specific health issues or at policy and framework level. The course aims to develop students' ability to critically analyse and interpret contemporary health and wellbeing issues, to formulate and evaluate appropriate responses, and to bring in national and international perspectives.
- Blended learning approach enables study whilst working.
- Offers a range of options so that study can be tailored towards areas of professional or academic interest.
- Two intensive weekends per year to meet fellow students, the course team and begin the modules.
- Distance learning and study support – study when and where you are able.
- Build your ability to critically evaluate health and wellbeing interventions, policies and strategies, and build on this to improve work practice.
Fees and funding
UK & EU Students:
Tuition fees cost £4,500 a year for this course in 2016-17. Part-time tuition fees would be pro-rated accordingly to the number of credits you're studying. These fees will be fixed for the duration of the degree course. Find out more on our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions team
- +44 (0) 113 283 7123