- Minimum 21 years old
- Bachelor degree (in any area)
- None or some experience within the hotel industry
- IELTS: academic module minimum overall band score 5.5
Months of entry
- 9 month Master’s program followed by a 6 month internship
- Fast track to a career in hotel management positions
- From novice to expert in hotel management knowledge
- High importance given to hotel operations learning
- Over 100 leading companies recruit talent on-campus each year
The aim of the Master is to expose students who either come from a background in hospitality or with an intention of changing career, to operational management issues and a range of strategic choices that today’s hotel managers face and to provide them with the necessary skills to make executive decisions.
This program is designed for people who have a university degree and wish to join the exciting international hotel industry. Students are exposed to operational management and strategic issues that hotel managers face today, in order to provide them with the necessary skills and knowledge to make informed decisions. Subject content includes hotel and business management theory, with operational management training in the traditional Swiss ethos.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time9 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details