Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Minimum age: 23.
- Education: Applicants must hold a bachelor degree from an accredited institution of higher learning in any field. Ideally, they should also have a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Months of entry
- Expand your global industry knowledge: Two immersive business field trips (Chicago and Shanghai) featuring meetings with hospitality leaders
- Develop your strategic thinking: Real-world consultancy projects at top-tier hospitality businesses
- Grow your professional network: Over 130 companies recruit talent on campus each year
- Challenge your perspectives: Study with an international and diverse student body and faculty
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details