To be considered for the following programme you must hold an undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent.
List of documents required on registration:
- Completed application form
- Statement of goals
- Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- An English copy of your CV
- Proof of English proficiency
- A typed personal statement
Months of entry
This MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing is provided by the London School of Business & Finance (LSBF), powered by InterActive. It is a single programme that results in 2 distinct awards from 2 European institutions. The Master of Arts is a career-focused degree awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, and the Master of Science is awarded by Geneva Business School as recognition of your technical proficiency in marketing.
With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you will have access to HD video tutorials, a library of research resources, professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, 24/7. And with the option of a pay-as-you-go fee structure, you can earn your degrees in as little as 18 months.
Information for international students
Where English is not a first language, and the Student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
- TOEFL-IBT score of 78; or
- TOEFL PBT score of 547; or
- IELTS overall band score of 6 or higher; or
- Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details