Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A good Bachelor’s degree: UK 2:1 or higher, 3.5 GPA or higher, or equivalent (see international entry requirements)
- A minimum of 4 years' full-time, relevant work experience. The majority of students on the programme will have 5+ years' experience.
- 'Higher' level English language - IELTS or TOEFL: if your native language is not English or if the language of instruction of your previous degree is not English (see our English language requirements)
Months of entry
Information for international students
LSE is an international community, with over 140 nationalities represented amongst its student body. We celebrate this diversity through everything we do.
For country-specific information regarding entry requirements, fees, and scholarships available, please visit LSE's international students pages.
Fees and funding
Every graduate student is charged a fee for their programme.
- course materials
- some meals and events in London
The Marshall Institute is delighted to offer a scholarship scheme for outstanding candidates. The scheme will partially support the cost of tuition fees. Please visit the programme page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Programme and Admissions Team