The MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship is designed for graduates of any discipline who wish to become entrepreneurs. Applicants should normally possess a UK Honours degree normally classified 2.2 or above or an acceptable equivalent. Exceptionally, applicants without a first degree might be considered based on professional or other qualifications
Months of entry
Entrepreneurs and small businesses start ups are often thought of as the backbone of economies worldwide. This course is designed to produce entrepreneurs ready for the challenge of setting themselves up in their own business, and is also ideal for those wishing to tackle an entrepreneurial role in a corporation.
Why study MSc/PG Dip/PG Cert Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship at Middlesex University?
- Strong focus on the contemporary issues concerning entrepreneurship and innovation management, enabling you to identify business opportunities and respond swiftly and effectively to obstacles.
- Practical skills training that goes beyond theory to equip you with abilities in business strategy, decision making, financing, valuing, and budgeting that will prove crucial to your career.
- Real requirements and pitfalls of small business enterprise and management addressed through a project that will get your business idea up and running.
- Opportunity to network and interact with other professional practitioners who draw from their own real life experiences to enhance and inform your studies.
- Available full-time or part-time to give working professionals and those with family commitments a chance to advance their studies while maintaining their outside responsibilities.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details