- Applicants should have a 2:2 or above from a Bachelor honours degree
- Applicants should normally be working in education
If you have relevant qualifications or work experience, academic credit may be awarded towards your Middlesex University programme of study. For further information please visit our Accreditation of Prior Learning page.
Months of entry
Why study MA Education at Middlesex University?
The core focus of this innovative MA is exceptional education. Our part-time course meets the needs of those who wish to further their knowledge of the theory and processes of education, but cannot commit to full-time studies. The course may be undertaken on an individual or collective basis, with groups of teachers and education professionals both eligible to enrol.
Structured so that assignments can be built into your working practice, the course will maximise the effectiveness of your teaching, leadership and management. We encourage participants to evaluate existing practices, develop new approaches and become immersed in action enquiry based research.
Middlesex's extensive history of delivering leading education courses ensures that you will benefit from the guidance of outstanding tutors who bring a wealth of professional experience to their teaching. As research-leaders, our academics are widely published across disciplines such as multilingualism, diversity and childhood development.Course highlights
- Our education department is at the cutting edge of teaching and learning practice in the UK
- Thought-leaders in their field, our tutors are able to contribute the very latest research findings to the course
- For those registering in groups, the course pathway is developed by the University in partnership with schools or other agencies, who may offer module delivery at a convenient location
- Accreditation of Prior Learning is available in all but the dissertation module, allowing you to gain credit for prior study and therefore shorten your overall study period
- As a participant of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Middlesex Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 8411 5555