- A third class UK Honours degree, or equivalent in any subject area
- Exceptionally, applicants without a first degree might be considered based on professional or other qualifications approved for this purpose.
Academic credit for previous study or experience
If you have relevant qualifications or work experience, academic credit may be awarded towards your Middlesex University programme of study. For further information please visit our Accreditation of Prior Learning page.
Months of entry
International businesses are complex and often present new and exciting challenges. This course will provide you with the developed skills and knowledge required to succeed in business on an international stage. Now students who do not meet the requirements of a 12 month postgraduate course can still pursue a career in International Business, by completing an extra three months of study to bring them up to speed.
Why study MA/PG Diploma/PG Certificate International Business Management (15 months) at Middlesex University
Internationally renowned in the UK, our Business School is an ideal choice for studying international business. Our strong global outlook is also reflected by our student population and the focus of our modules. This stimulating course will provide you with a platform from which to assume managerial positions in organisations already engaged in international business or contemplating internationalisation. It's also perfect for those who have taken a career break and returned to study, as the course will open up new avenues for career progression.
You will develop your knowledge of international business concepts, issues and practices, explore the challenges of the international environment and master advanced-level international business management. You will learn to make decisions in the context of complex international sectors and experience different areas of international operations. In addition to this, you will become skilled at managing products and services in international markets and developing skills in analysis and critical evaluation.
- You will be taught by academics who are practitioners and experts in their field, relating all theory to real-world practice
- Our Employability Centre offers advice on how to write a covering letter, tailor your CV to different jobs and how to go about job hunting
- Fantastic Industry prospects after graduating with the options of working in international companies, NGOS, trade unions or development organisations.
As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details