- We normally require a second class honours degree (2:2) or above
- Applicants must demonstrate a minimum of two years continuous workplace experience gained in a managerial or professional job following graduation
- Applicants without an honours degree need to demonstrate relevant workplace experience.
Months of entry
From blue chip companies such as google and IBM to SMEs across a range of sectors, professionals with MBA qualifications are highly sought after for the breadth of their business knowledge and the dynamism they bring to organisations. An MBA not only opens up opportunities across a variety of sectors but also develops the skills you need to take your career to the next level.
Our MBA is designed to prepare students for the challenges of management, exposing them to the latest thinking in business across a variety of sectors within an international context. You will engage with the key principles of business, including finance, economics, strategy, marketing, operations and leadership, as well as gaining insight into the context in which managers operate. The ever increasing role of CSR and ethics in the business environment is a core element of the learning on the MBA, with consideration given to the benefits of this highly relevant field.
Fundamental to our approach is a focus on both theory and its application to practice. You will engage in activities from workshops, talks and a field trip, all part of developing your skills in negotiation, entrepreneurialism, team building and leadership. Complementing this activity is a business simulation, ensuring you gain a comprehensive understanding of the strategic and operational thinking required to succeed in dynamic business environments.
- An emphasis on both theory and practice, from the key principles of business such as finance, strategy, marketing and operations to range of activities including a weekend team building and business simulation
- A focus on highly relevant topics in current business thinking, including CSR and ethics
- With over 35 years of experience in delivering MBA courses, you will benefit from a wealth of experience in supporting students from all over the world to help them achieve their career ambitions
- An assessed week-long field trip to integrate your learning where this will focus on the UK/Europe in 2017/18 to take account of the significant changes facing businesses in light of the UK’s Brexit plans
Information for international students
You must have competence in English language to study with us. The most commonly accepted evidence of English language ability is IELTS 6.5 (with minimum 6.0 in all components). We also normally require Grade C GCSE or an equivalent qualification.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 8411 5555