About NEOMA Business School
The alliance between Reims Business School and Rouen Management School
Born on 24 April 2013, NEOMA Business School serves a dual ambition: to be ranked among the leading European Business Schools, and to be recognized as one of the best schools by national and international companies. Its mission is to train creative and responsible leaders, who will constantly adapt to an ever changing global environment. In keeping with a longstanding and solid expertise that has made its reputation for excellence, NEOMA Business School offers a broad and high-quality portfolio of business and management programmes (marketing, finance, commerce, supply chain…) ranging from the Bachelor’s degree to the PhD, including Masters and Executive Education programmes. Students will experience innovative pedagogy, based on experiencing the culture of immersion and simulation (case studies, challenging seminars…)
Maintaining and reinforcing our position in the most influential rankings
- 8th in the French Business Schools general ranking of Master in Management Grande Ecole programme.
- 40th place in the international ranking of the prestigious Financial Times
« Masters in Management 2017 »
To join NEOMA Business School is to choose
- 150 years’ experience in delivering academic excellence in higher education
- Studying in a triple-crowned business school: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, the most coveted international accreditations
- Living internationally on 3 state-of-the art campuses: Rouen, Reims, Paris among 9,500 students from diverse backgrounds and countries
To join NEOMA Business School is to reap lasting benefits
- Swift integration into the job market
- Worldwide employability
- Professional support throughout your life
To join NEOMA Business School is to access and enjoy some of the most active and connected networks worldwide:
- Over 55,000 graduates
- 200 key corporate partners
- 300 prestigious academic partners in 75 countries, 56% of the faculty is international
Take the leap to France and invest in your future
The Eiffel scholarship (bourse Eiffel) is granted by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to international students who live outside France and who show great interest in studying in France. Our team of experts will assist you in preparing your application and presenting it to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
NEOMA Business School Foundation scholarships
Our Foundation supports equal opportunities in higher education. If you encounter financial difficulties, the foundation may award you an academic scholarship that can cover up to 50% of your tuition fees. Interest-free unsecured loans can also be awarded to students in Advanced Masters and Masters of Science programmes. Student applications for financial assistance are assessed at two annual meetings, based on three criteria:
- Academic excellence
- Financial or family circumstances
- The candidate’s personal merit
Student bank loans
Banks grant loans at a preferential rate of about 1% to students attending Grandes Ecoles, as long as you have a guarantor. We organise a “banking fair” at the beginning of each school year on our campuses, attended by representatives of around a dozen banks who you can meet to arrange a loan.
Master in Management (Grande Ecole) programme
About this course
This exceptional programme benefits from all the expertise of a “Grande Ecole” with a rich history and tradition and a strong network of professional and academic partners and alumni throughout the world. Available on both our Rouen and Reims campuses, in English or in French, it will offer you a broad range of possibilities in terms of tracks, specialisations and work environments. The Master in Management offers an overall vision of the company in order to understand how its different functions combine to enhance its performance. It will make you an expert in management, capable of leading specialists effectively in marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, etc.
Providing genuine employment possibilities, the programme will boost your prospects of being rapidly recruited as a specialist. At the same time, throughout the programme you will acquire cross-functional, flexible skills, enabling you to gain rapid promotion to senior management positions. These same qualities will guarantee your employability throughout your professional life, in France or abroad.
If you have obtained a Bachelor’s degree after at least three years' study in an international Institution and at least two of these years were spent outside France, you may apply as follows:
- Complete the online application
- Sit the GMAT (if you wish to apply for the English track) or the Tage Mage (if you wish to apply for the French track).
- Those who sit the Tage Mage must submit an official English test score. Most internationally recognized test scores are accepted (minimum scores: TOEIC 785+, TOEFL 72 + and IELTS 5.5+)
- Candidates who meet the entry requirements will be interviewed by Skype or in person.
- Candidates are usually informed of the results by email within two weeks of the interview (if their application file is complete).
Subjects to Study
- Marketing, functional areas:
- Brand Management
Leading market growth
Media, event and communication
Consulting and marketing intelligence
Multichannel retail and distribution
- Marketing, sectorial areas:
- Tourism marketing
Fast moving consumer goods
- High-tech marketing
- Real estate and wealth management
- Financial markets : assets, risk management
- Corporate finance
- Supply chain management and purchasing
- Performance management and consulting
- Human resources and consulting
- Law and management
- Champagne and wine management
- Social media accounts