A 2:1 honours degree and a master's degree, or international equivalent, in a related subject.
Months of entry
- bodies, identities and experiences
- culture and material life
- 'development' and the global south
- emotions and intimacy
- environment and society
- imagining pasts and futures
- sexualities and gender
- sociology of ethics
- sociologies of health and life sciences
- sociology of law
- visual and aesthetic cultures.
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 8 English Language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 7.0 overall (with a minimum of 6.5 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See our programme fees and funding web page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Jenny Dawley, Postgraduate Secretary, School of Geography, Politics and Sociology
- +44 (0) 191 208 5200