About Northumbria University London Campus
Whether you’re looking to study full-time or part-time, choose from a variety of postgraduate courses designed to support you in the next stage of your career. From Business to Computing, Cyber, Project Management and Technology, Northumbria University London Campus has got you covered.
Ideally situated just minutes from Liverpool Street station, you’ll benefit from studying in the heart of the city where the financial district meets London’s Digital and Technology hub. It’s a fantastic base where you’re able to take full advantage of all that studying in one of the world’s leading cities has to offer.
Why study with Northumbria University London Campus?
- Newcastle Business School holds the double AACSB accreditation, the first in Europe to do so – Double AACSB accredited.94.7% graduates in employment/further studies within six months of graduating (DLHE Survey 2015/16)
- 210,000+ Northumbria University alumni across more than 160 countries worldwide
Postgraduate subjects available:
- Luxury Brand Management
- Business with Business Analytics
- Business with Entrepreneurship
- Business with Financial Management
- Business with Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Business with Human Resource Management
- Business with International Management
- Business with Marketing Management
- Computing and Technology
- Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing
- Global Logistics, Operations and Supply Management
- Information Security Management
- International Project Management
- Professional Accounting
- Programme and Project Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Web and Mobile Development Technologies
Facilities and support available
Careers and Employability
Your Careers and Employment Team provide you with a range of services including an online careers portal, workshops and one-to-one appointments.
If you would like a personal appointment then you’re welcome to contact them at any time.
Your ACE Team
The ‘Academic Community of Excellence’ Team are highly experienced academic study tutors who assist students in many aspects of academic life.
UK and EU students starting courses from August 2019 onwards are now able to apply for £10,000+ postgraduate loan through the UK government website. Find out more
- You can download a prospectus
- Please contact our recruitment team directly for an informal chat about your options:
- Social media accounts