There’s no need to have a previous background in Digital Marketing to be eligible for this course. However, you should have a 2:2 honours degree (minimum) or an international equivalent in any discipline.
International applicants may be required to show an English language qualification, such as IELTS.
If you don’t meet these academic requirements, but can demonstrate extensive, relevant professional experience in a related field, you may still be eligible. Enquire to learn more.
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
Own the digital landscape with our double accredited online Digital Marketing MSc and develop the digital skills needed to stand out to employers.
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Data & Marketing Association, you’ll learn from both practical and evidenced based frameworks based on key learnings and case studies, created in collaboration with leading marketing bodies.
You’ll explore everything from SEO to Social Media Strategy, giving you the skills you need to make your mark on the digital landscape. Plus, you’ll be joining a university with an outstanding reputation for research and developing talent – we are ranked within the top 50 universities in the UK (Guardian University Guide, 2022).
Study anytime and anywhere on our 100% online Masters.
Pay in module by module installments and gain your Masters in around two years, part time, or longer if you need. You can also graduate with a PGCert after finishing three modules, or a PGDip after six modules. These level 7 postgraduate qualifications can be used as a stepping stone to completing the full Digital Marketing MSc.
Distance Learning at Northumbria
As a distance learning student, you’ll benefit from having:
- The choice of four intakes throughout the year
- The chance to study flexibly – fit your learning in around your life and work schedule
- Access to your own Student Success Team, who will be on hand to support you from day one through to graduation
- 24/7 access to an extensive range of online learning materials - ranging from readings to audio and video - through our eLearning portal, Blackboard Ultra
- Direct contact with your academics and other students living and working around the world during virtual webinar sessions and through discussion boards
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible24+ months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Northumbria Online Learning Team