There are no formal academic requirements.
The course is made up of eight units and will require around 20 hours to complete. You can begin at any time during the life of the course and study at your own pace.
Months of entry
This course will take you through a range of different aspects of managing change and shows you how to plan in advance for change – even when the exact nature of that change is unknown. It is aimed at people with some previous knowhow around management and leadership and some experience of change. This course also assumes an appreciation of the need to change both personally and professionally and an interest in implementing change in a way that puts people at the centre.
You will learn to:
- explain the importance of a human-centred approach to management
- identify and evaluate some of the complex challenges and tensions facing contemporary managers
- understand a variety of change management models and how you might apply them
- reflect on insights from change management and apply them to your own work practice.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible0.2 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)
Course contact details
- The Open University