About QLTS School
Take the SQE Exams and Qualify as a Solicitor of England and Wales
Your SQE training provider of choice: whether you are a law or non-law graduate, paralegal, apprentice, chartered legal executive or foreign lawyer, QLTS School will provide you with all the tools to succeed in the SQE:
- A structured study plan, textbooks, video tutorials and extensive online resources
- Hundreds of practice questions and mock exams
- Personal tutor support
What is the SQE?
The Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE) is the single, national assessment that all individuals must pass from September 2021 to qualify as a solicitor of England and Wales.
The SQE exam is administered by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
Making the right decision to study with QLTS School for the SQE exams, will save your time, money and effort.
SQE Preparation Courses – by QLTS School
QLTS School offers you comprehensive, affordable, and flexible SQE preparation courses.
Our SQE preparation courses have been designed and developed in accordance with the SRA requirements, are tailor-made to suit each candidate, and are completely flexible in study and time requirements.
This means that you can study at times that are convenient for you, from a variety of locations – whether at home or in your office, in the UK or elsewhere.
Our materials are suitable for candidates from a wide range of different backgrounds and varying levels of legal knowledge and experience in English law, including:
- Law graduates
- Non-law graduates (conversion course not required)
- Chartered legal executives
- Foreign qualified lawyers (either in a common law or civil law jurisdiction)
Our structured study programme will ensure that you focus on your studies – not on what to study.
We have trained thousands of lawyers for the QLTS assessments since 2011 and possess deep knowledge and experience in preparing candidates from the world’s top law firms for the QLTS, the model on which the SQE assessments are based.
We can offer you high level of instructional excellence and content quality:
- A suite of materials which has taken years and more than £1,000,000 to design and develop
- Experienced tutors with extensive backgrounds, practised at preparing students for centralised exams
- A proven track record of helping candidates pass the QLTS assessments on the first attempt – see interviews with more than 100 of our past students at the Success Stories section on our website
SQE Course Packages
You will receive all the necessary study tools you need for success – a structured study plan, hard copy textbooks, practice questions, digital flashcards, revision notes, mock tests, video lectures, tutor support and other online resources. All course materials are of high quality and designed specifically for the SQE exams.
If you worked through all of the materials diligently, you will increase your prospects to pass the SQE exams on your first attempt.
The course content will be accessible through SQE Learning, our online training system, which will track your activity and provide you with personal feedback on your progress and performance.
Preparing with QLTS School will help you focus on your studies, build your confidence, and save you the time, money, and effort of trying to compile your
own study materials and plan.
Course fees range from £1,590 to £2,390 for each stage of the SQE. We also offer flexible payment plan to help you fund your SQE preparation.
Key Information About QLTS School's SQE Preparation Courses
- Professionally written textbooks that thoroughly cover the SQE syllabus
- Summaries of the main legal principles and key concepts of each subject area
- Digital flash cards with short questions and answers for revision
- An advanced online training system with extensive resources, available 24/7
- Periodic updates for the course material
- Dozens of mock exams which cover SQE1 and SQE2, allowing you to assess your performance in a simulated test environment
- A video library with hundreds of online tutorials and professional presentations, which you could watch on your desktop computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android devices
- Practical exercises, video skills workshops, and personal training
- Expert tutors and experienced legal skills trainers
- Special arrangements for candidates based outside the UK
- Personalised consultations and customised study plans
Doing your research properly and getting started with the SQE is just the first step.
Preparing for and passing the two stages of the assessment are the next steps in earning your practising certificate as a solicitor.
QLTS School is here to guide you through this entire process and help you prepare and plan your SQE study, so you can test confidently and pass on your first attempt.
We will also be able to offer you advice on how to meet the two years’ Qualifying Work Experience (QWE).
- Social media accounts