Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
An MBBS or basic medical degree
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses.
Months of entry
Designed as both an introduction and update in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition, this Gastroenterology MSc is aimed at practising clinicians wishing to understand the theories and practises of effective research techniques.
- Study alongside like-minded doctors and trainees from around the world
- Hands-on training using a simulator (optional/voluntary sessions will be available in 2020/21)
- Guest lectures from world-renowned professors, high-class scientists and dedicated doctors with a wealth of experience in the field
- Approved by the British Society of Gastroenterology Education Committee
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Blizard Institute
- +44 (0)20 7882 2656