Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
An MBBS or a basic medical degree
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses.
Months of entry
Designed as both an introduction and update in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition, this Gastroenterology PgDip is aimed at practising clinicians who want to learn more about the science underpinning clinical diseases and their management. It also offers you the opportunity to learn the latest research techniques.
- Developed and delivered by research and clinically active academics
- Approved by the British Society of Gastroenterology Education Committee
- Cover the complete curriculum in gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition if you are a new entrant into these fields, and act as an update and extension if you are already working in it
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time9 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Blizard Institute
- +44 (0)20 7882 2656