A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in Neuroscience, Pharmacology or a related discipline.
Applicants with a 2:2 degree will be considered on an individual basis.
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses.
Months of entry
From the bench to the bedside — help to transfer neuroscience and pharmacological discoveries into clinical use. Study topics from the principles of drug design and development to the clinical aspects of the management of major neurological diseases. The clinical component is unique to this course and ties together the scientific, clinical and personal aspects of neurological disease.
- Gain a thorough grounding in the principles underlying translational medicine
- Focus on diseases of the nervous system and the challenges associated with developing better therapies
- Explore laboratory methods and models used in drug discovery and the specific methodology of clinical trials
- Learn the steps involved in the development and implementation of new treatments and how to apply this knowledge in a future professional role
- It is also possible to undertake an MSc in Neuroscience and Translational Medicine
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time9 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Blizard Institute
- +44 (0)20 7882 2288