Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in any subject, provided the degree contains good levels of study of Mathematics and Statistics. Subjects likely to contain sufficient quantitative elements include Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics and Finance.
Students from less quantitatively oriented degrees, such as Accounting, Management and Politics, are welcome if they have focused on the more quantitative elements of those degrees.
Candidates that do not currently meet the set entry requirements may also have the option to study the Graduate Diploma in Finance and Economics. Meeting the required grades on completion of this programme will provide a pathway to study MSc Business Analytics.
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses.
Months of entry
With the increasing use of data in business decision making, there is a need for graduates who have a strong understanding of the tools and methodologies for business analysis. Learn to interpret data and use the results to inform business direction. Gain the skills needed to not only operate, but to excel in all sectors of the developing economy.
- Provides a pathway into corporate and non-corporate spheres of executive employment
- Develop effective research and analytical techniques along with an overview of the development of international business
- Examine different strategies that businesses can adopt to compete in the global marketplace and enter specific foreign markets
- Study in the heart of London, one of the business capitals of the world
Information for international students
Click here for more information.
Fees and funding
There are a number of ways you can fund your postgraduate degree.
- Scholarships and bursaries
- Postgraduate loans (UK students)
- Country-specific scholarships for international students
Our Advice and Counselling service offers specialist support on financial issues, which you can access as soon as you apply for a place at Queen Mary. Before you apply, you can access our funding guides and advice on managing your money:
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166