A 1st class degree at undergraduate level in any subject. A satisfactory research proposal that fits with research interests of staff in the School of Business and Management is also required.
Months of entry
The Innovation and Enterprise MRes is a pre-doctoral training programme designed to provide a critical, research-led approach to the study of innovation and enterprise. The programme will provide advanced training in research skills needed for doctoral-level study in business innovation.
- Learn how to think critically about business and the management of innovation
- Examine how to foster and sustain innovation within and across organisations by leveraging the networks among people, technologies and places
- Design the content of the course around your own research agenda
- Study in the heart of London - a vibrant capital full of networking opportunities
Fees and funding
See website for more details on programme fee and funding.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166