A 1st class degree at undergraduate level in any subject. A satisfactory research proposal that fits with research interests of staff in the School of Business and Management is also required.
The minimum English Language requirements for entry to postgraduate degree programmes within the School of Business and Management are:
7.0 overall including 6.0 in Writing, and 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking.
Months of entry
The Innovation and Enterprise MRes is a pre-doctoral training programme designed to provide a critical, research-led approach to the study of innovation and enterprise. The programme will provide advanced training in research skills needed for doctoral-level study in business innovation.
- Learn how to think critically about business and the management of innovation
- Examine how to foster and sustain innovation within and across organisations by leveraging the networks among people, technologies and places
- Design the content of the course around your own research agenda
- Study in the heart of London - a vibrant capital full of networking opportunities
Fees and funding
See website for more details on programme fee and funding.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166