A 1st class degree at undergraduate level in any subject. A satisfactory research proposal that fits with research interests of staff in the School of Business and Management is also required.
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses.
Months of entry
Human resource management supports the pillar of every corporation: people. This thought-provoking research programme delivers comprehensive training in the key theories, policies and practices of successful human resource managers. Developed by the Centre for Research in Equality and Diversity, you’ll learn to apply knowledge of human resource management in a complex global environment.
- Developed and lead by the Centre for Research in Equality and Diversity (CRED)
- Expand your professional network - aspects of this course are shared with students from King’s College London and Imperial College London
- Design the content of the course around your own research agenda
Information for international students
If you got your degree in an English speaking country or if it was taught in English, and you studied within the last five years, you might not need an English language qualification - find out more.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- 44 (0) 20 7882 2166