tudents from Gothenburg, Stockholm and Bergen Please contact the following staff members within your respective institution for advice on the selection process and internal application deadlines: University of Bergen: email@example.com University of Stockholm: Sofia Elfstrand - Sofia.Elfstrand@juridicum.su.se University of Gothenburg: Claes Marinson - Claes.Martinson@law.gu.se
Months of entry
The School of Law at Queen Mary has a long tradition of welcoming overseas students who wish to incorporate legal academic study at Queen Mary into their home institutions’ academic programmes, normally for one or two semesters.
Founded by Anna Morner in 1997, in collaboration with the universities of Stockholm, Gothenburg and Bergen, the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS), with its numerous experts in this area, led by Professor Rosa Lastra, offers an external programme in International Finance Law, offering law students the choice of a PG Certificate or PG Diploma in International Finance Law. If you are a student from another university you should apply for the Semester in London programme.
To receive the Postgraduate Diploma, you study with us for two semesters (September to March).
This programme will:
- Give you an opportunity to study in London for two semesters.
- Allow you to choose from a wide range of banking and finance LLM modules and study alongside the LLM students.
- Give you an award-bearing Queen Mary qualification.
- Give you access to all the resources available to Queen Mary postgraduate law students.
To receive the Postgraduate Certificate, you will study with us in London for one semester (September to December), or to receive the Postgraduate Diploma, you will study with us for two semesters (September to March).
You may choose any three modules from this list:
- Banking law
- Legal aspects of international finance
- Regulations of financial markets
- Law of finance and foreign investment of emerging markets
- EU financial law
- Securities regulation
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Lincoln's Inn Fields
- +44 (0)20 7882 3853