A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) subject not related to Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
Applicants with a 2:1 in any other subject can also be considered provided the degree contains satisfactory study in programming or statistics.
Applicants with degrees obtained more than five years ago who do not meet the above criteria, and those with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis and must demonstrate evidence of:
- Aptitude and technical skills normally acquired through employment OR
- Evidence of successful completion of relevant programming qualifications, such as those provided by the Institute of Coding
Where possible, selection will be based on the written application, but applicants may be asked to attend an interview to support the evaluation of their experience and aptitude.
Months of entry
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is rapidly changing the way we live, work and learn. If you are looking to pursue a career as an AI and data Specialist, this programme will give you a strong understanding of programming and statistics and how to apply them using specialist AI techniques. The MSc has been developed with the support of the Institute of Coding.
This programme will enable you to:
- Learn to devise new data-driven AI solutions to automate and optimise business processes and to support, augment and enhance human decision-making.
- Work with the most up-to-date technologies - each topic is backed up by our world-leading research centres and groups.
- Learn the latest developments in data science and AI by world-renowned academics and how to apply them in game development.
- Engage with our industry partners through regular networking events and guest speakers.
The MSc Data Science and Artificial Intellience (Conversion) is currently availabl efor one-year full-time study, commencing in September 2020 or January 2021.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- +44 (0)20 7882 7333