A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in Computer Science or another science discipline.
A lower degree might be considered as well as degrees from unrelated areas if candidates can demonstrate relevant experience in statistics or programming or evidence of equivalent work experience.
Months of entry
Move your career forward and unlock new opportunities at work by studying for this industry-recognised, masters-level degree apprenticeship specialising in data analytics from a Russell Group university.
The digital workplace is a dynamic, innovative and rapidly changing environment and while working in the sector is an exciting place to be, keeping up with the pace of change as technologies evolve is challenging but essential for businesses and employees.
Our programme is designed to keep you at the forefront of your industry. Building on the foundations of your work experience, you’ll combine academic learning at degree level and on-the-job practical training to acquire the skills required by employers today and in the future. The programme will introduce you to specialist and strategic knowledge - with a strong focus on data analytics - that will enhance your understanding of key issues in business, technology, project and people management and allow you to consider these issues within the context of your workplace.
Our research-informed teaching will help develop your ability to investigate business data requirements and to carry out complex tasks including:
- applying data selection, data curation, data quality assurance and data investigation and engineering techniques
- provide advice and guidance to database designers and others in using the data structures and associated data components efficiently
- undertake data processing to produce data sets for study
- perform investigations using techniques including machine learning to reveal new business opportunities
- present data and investigation results along with compelling business opportunities reports to senior stakeholders.
By the end of the programme, you’ll be equipped to apply what you’ve learnt to your work and have the confidence to take on new challenges and responsibilities within your organisation.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- +44 (0)20 7882 7333