Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants must have a recognised UK dental degree, hold full registration with the General Dental Council and have a minimum of two years post-initial qualification experience.
Please note that this particular programme is, currently, only open to UK/EEA applicants. However, overseas applicants holding full registration with the General Dental Council and possessing UK residential status may apply.
In order for your application to be considered you must have obtained a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 at the point of submission of your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview at the Institute of Dentistry, Whitechapel Campus. If you’re unable to attend the interview offered, an alternative date/time will not be possible. The offer of a place will be based on interview performance and the academic judgement of the panel, given the limited places available.
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses.
Months of entry
This MSc aims to offer you in-depth exploration of current concepts in clinical endodontics. It is intended to provide you with extended knowledge and understanding of the subject, helping you to improve your clinical skills and increase your job satisfaction in this discipline.
- Ideal if you are a busy dental practitioner who wishes to gain an endodontic qualification while you continue to work in practice
- Suitable if you wish to be considered for recognition (subject to approval) as a dentist with enhanced/extended skills, or special interests, in endodontics
- Taught by a team with a track record in this specialty
- Study at one of the UK’s top-rated dental schools: we are joint first for research impact (REF 2014)
- Open to UK/EEA applicants and overseas applicants who hold both full registration with the General Dental Council and UK residential status
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Institute of Dentistry
- +44 (0)20 7882 8930