Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants must have a primary qualification in Dentistry (BDS or equivalent).
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses.
Months of entry
If you’re a qualified dentist who wishes to pursue a career in Oral Surgery, this Programme is for you. The Professional Doctorate in Oral Surgery provides you with an integrated three-year training programme, so you can gain high-level research expertise alongside your clinical training.
- Combines academic study, research and clinical training to give you a completely rounded training
- Be taught by our distinguished international experts and have regular contact with them throughout the programme
- Strong emphasis on close chair-side support throughout the programme
- Study at one of UK’s top-rated dental schools and one of top 11 in the World. We’re joint first for research impact according to last REF (2014)
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Institute of Dentistry
- +44 (0)20 7882 8930