Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in Podiatry or Podiatric Medicine.
Applicants must be registered with Health Care Professions Council or equivalent regulatory body for overseas students and have at least one year of clinical experience.
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses.
Months of entry
The course is designed and suitable for qualified podiatrists with clinical experience and an interest in sports medicine. It is a very practical course with multidisciplinary approach to patient management, so it should also appeal to those who simply want to enhance their clinical knowledge and expertise.
This course will:
- provide a sound clinical base in Podiatric Sports Medicine on which to build future clinical practice with confidence in making a diagnosis and thinking beyond biomechanics.
- facilitate a comprehensive understanding of the scientific basis which underlies the clinical practice of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
- equip students with the key skills required in order for them to be able to critically analyse the literature and provide evidenced based interventions.
Information for international students
If you got your degree in an English speaking country or if it was taught in English, and you studied within the last five years, you might not need an English language qualification - find out more.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time9 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- William Harvey Research Institute