About Real Madrid Graduate School – Universidad Europea
A Unique Club, A Different Kind of University
Real Madrid is the most successful Club in the world, the “Best Club of the 20th Century” according to FIFA, and the sports entity with the highest revenue according to Deloitte’s annual reports. The world’s most valuable sporting institution according to the prestigious publication Forbes Magazine. All these achievements are the result of a 112-year history while Real Madrid has accumulated unrivalled knowledge of the many different areas of sports management.
Meanwhile, sport has become a social phenomenon that goes beyond mere competition and provides societies with important benefits in terms of economic wealth, employment, values development, and the promotion of health and education. Sports play an increasingly prominent role in our lifestyle and carry significant weight, requiring us to give great importance to their management.
In 2006, the Real Madrid Graduate School was created in order to respond to this new, multidimensional and cutting- edge concept of sport. This pioneering Graduate School is the only one of its kind in the world that trains leading professionals in all sports-related disciplines.
For this reason, all the graduate programs offered by the School replicate and transmit, on the one hand, the extensive management experience that has led Real Madrid to become the world’s top Club in terms of, revenues, results and solvency, as well as the innovation, prestige and academic guarantee of Universidad Europea, a leading institution in the Spanish higher education market which serves more than 16,000 students and belongs to the Laureate International Universities.
At the School our students can study those areas that are equal to the Club’s management. Real Madrid top executives are totally involved at teaching in the fields of Finance, Purchasing, Human Resources, Marketing, Infrastructure, Legal Services, Communication and Medical Services. The Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and the Ciudad Real Madrid are regularly used as a campus for the School’s classes and workshops, while the day-to-day activities of the Club’s executives can make a real case of study. This highly practical approach to working with students is based on the best methodology that exists: that which is explained by the main actors of the Real Madrid Club.
Management and Law
- MBA – Master´s Degree in Sports Management – English taught
- MBA – Master´s Degree in Sports Management –Spanish taught
- MBA – Master´s Degree in Sports Management (100% Online) – Real Madrid.
- Master´s Degree in Sports Law – Spanish taught
Marketing and Communication
- Master´s Degree in Sports Marketing – English taught
- Master´s Degree in Sports Marketing – Spanish taught.
- Master´s Degree in Communication and Sports Journalism – Spanish taught.
Sports and Health
- Master´s Degree in Sports Training and Nutrition – Spanish taught
- Master´s in Talent identification and Development in Soccer – Spanish taught.
- Master´s Degree in Physical Exercise and Health – Spanish taught
- Master´s Degree in Physical Therapy for Sport – Spanish taught.
The applicant to undertake a postgraduate degree at the University School of Real Madrid Universidad Europea de Madrid, must show your desire to participate in the program, by sending:
- Updated curriculum.
- Application form completed and signed.
- Photocopy of ID card or passport (the latter mandatory for foreign participants).
- Two passport size photographs.
- Copy of an University degree or, failing that, theacademic certification (student records) of college. In the case of access to official postgraduate studies require the legalization of these documents, a procedure that varies depending on the country to obtain the studies (Hague Convention, Andrés Bello Agreement…) - The documentation may hand deliver or send by mail, fax or email to the following address: Universidad Europea de Madrid - Dpto. de Admisión de Alumnos de Postgrado, C/ Tajo s/n Urb. El Bosque, 28670 Villaviciosa de Odón, Madrid; email: email@example.com | Teléfono: (+34) 917 407 272 | Fax: 91 141 35 85
The candidate must make a personal or telephone interview with a member of the Admissions Committee. This interview is intended to guide and clarify the doubts of the aspirant, and check that the knowledge and academic and professional profile of the candidate are adequate to study the program chosen.
- Social media accounts