One of the following qualifications:
- Minimum second class UK undergraduate degree
- Equivalent international qualifications as deemed acceptable by the University
- Exceptional entry will be assessed on case by case basis by academic referral only based on:
- An undergraduate degree lower than 2:2 plus one year of relevant work experience
- No undergraduate degree but three years of relevant work experience
We also welcome applications from candidates who do not meet the essential entry criteria outlined above. In order to be accepted for exceptional entry, you must:
- Hold a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
- Provide a 1,000-word personal statement outlining your reasons for applying, and how your previous experience is of relevance to the programme you are applying for
- Be prepared to attend an interview with the Postgraduate Admissions Panel
Months of entry
This course will help you unlock your potential as a manager and equip you with the knowledge, skills and resilience to become a future global leader and changemaker.
You’ll gain an advanced understanding of leadership styles and effective people management techniques. Simulation workshops and exercises will train you to successfully apply core business principles in practice.
Our holistic approach will enable you to develop your own personal management and leadership style based on your individual qualities.
You will gain specialist financial knowledge with practical management skills. You will learn how to analyse financial information, manage risk and access the complex dynamics of global markets.
Guest lectures hosted by senior managers and leaders from a range of industries will help broaden your business knowledge and expose you to new insights and career options.
This specialist degree will prepare you with the skills, knowledge and resilience to pursue a managerial role within a financial capacity.
This course is also accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and, upon completion, you’ll receive a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice alongside your degree.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-16 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)20 7487 7625