Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Months of entry
This Masters course has been developed to build on the links Robert Gordon University has with the energy industry and has received accreditation from the Energy Institute at the level of Chartered Energy Manager.
Our MSc is particularly suitable for:
- Technical specialists with no management experience who need a management education specific to their industry;
- Technical specialists from other industries with transferable skills that can be applied to the energy industry wishing to change career in the direction of energy;
- Those from the energy industry, but without the work experience required to study the MBA or Oil and Gas Management, who want to study a focused energy management degree;
- Those who have completed a general MBA and wish to gain an energy education through CPD.
Information for international students
Postgraduate courses normally require an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components. Some of our courses require a different level of English. Please check our course pages for specific details. Test reports are valid for a period of 2 years and can be used as proof of English for admission if valid on the start date of your course.
Fees and funding
For more information, visit our funding information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Admissions Service
- +44 (0)1224 262728