Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in Engineering or a relevant discipline such as Geology, Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and/or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
Months of entry
January, May, September
Delivered from the oil capital of Europe, you will benefit from academics teaching on this course, who have a wealth of industry experience, which you will learn from whether you choose to study on-campus or online. The course benefits from several industrial visits and state-of-the-art drilling simulators. Typical students on this course include recently qualified graduates and those working in areas such as oil and gas, energy, national oil companies, engineering firms and project service companies, and graduates have gone on to related work across the globe.
Information for international students
Applicants whose first language is not English should have an IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no component lower than 5.5, or an equivalent. We accept a variety of in-country and secure English language tests, find out more:https://www.rgu.ac.uk/study/international-students/english-language-requirements
Fees and funding
FInd out more at www.rgu.ac.uk/finance
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- part time22-45 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Admissions Service
- +44 (0)1224 262728