- Applicants must normally possess a Bachelor's undergraduate degree in a science subject, such as biological, or sports science, and should contain human anatomy and physiology with a 2:1 or above classification, or a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 Scale, or equivalent.
- Experience of the research process is also an essential requirement for the course. Relevant work experience in the field of Physiotherapy and healthcare would be desirable.
- Applicants who meet initial requirements will be invited to an interview as part of the admission process.
Months of entry
At Robert Gordon University, the MSc Physiotherapy Pre-registration course is an accelerated programme which builds on prior learning and experience to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to practice physiotherapy and make a difference to patients’ lives. Over two years you will experience an exciting and varied mix of academic and clinical learning.
Providing a rewarding learning experience, the course will prepare you for work in demanding clinical settings where you will be working as part of a diverse team of people to promote health and well-being. You will be able to effectively assess and treat patients, continually analyse and evaluate your practice and meet the demands of the rapidly changing health sector.
Information for international students
Application and/or Interview Stage: Applicants whose first language is not English should have an IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no component lower than 6.5. We can also consider applicants who are currently enrolled on study full-time on campus in a UKVI recognised majority English speaking country for progression to interview stage.
Entry to the course: Applicants whose first language is not English should have an IELTS of 7.0 overall, with no component lower than 7.0, or an equivalent. Find out more about English language requirements on the RGU website: https://www.rgu.ac.uk/study/international-students/english-language-requirements
There are varying requirements for International Students and applicants from the USA, visit the RGU website for more information: www.rgu.ac.uk/study/courses/919-pgcert-pgdip-msc-physiotherapy-pre-registration
Fees and funding
For more information, visit www.rgu.ac.uk/finance
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Admissions Service
- +44 (0)1224 262728