Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
IELTS 5.5 minimum
A body of current creative work in a digital format
An undergraduate degree in a related art or design field, or a demonstrably creative background
Months of entry
Entirely online, this course is ideal for any applicant intending to progress in higher education or in a career within an art or design discipline. Delivered by the multi-disciplinary staff team of the Graduate Diploma at the RCA, this practical and advanced short course offers expert advice in the application process, in studio practice, academic skills, and technical support.
You will learn to:
- evaluate progression aims and requirements
- discover your own personal creative practice, skills and ideas and how to situate them
- position your practice in relation to progression objectives
- develop strategies for presenting creative work in professional contexts
- design a portfolio in preparation for application to a higher education programme in art and design at the RCA or elsewhere, and to use in professional practice for career progression.
Information for international students
This course is taught online.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Certificate of Participation
- part time1 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- RCA Short Courses