A 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, or other subjects that include a strong element of both mathematics and computing.
Months of entry
Equipped with Artificial Intelligence techniques, today’s systems can teach themselves to perform tasks almost as well as humans can. This degree provides you with the foundational knowledge and the practical skills required to operate with these disruptive technologies.
- Benefit from strong industry ties, with close proximity to ‘England’s Silicon Valley’
- Graduate with a Master's degree leading to excellent graduate employability prospects
- Tailor your learning with a wide range of engaging optional modules
- Choose from a one-year programme structure or add an optional year in industry
All taught Masters are offered with an optional paid year in industry.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Administrator
- +44 (0)1784 443432