A 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Physics or other subjects that include a strong element of both mathematics and computing.
Months of entry
'There are two start dates available for the following course: September 2021 or January 2022’.
Equipped with Artificial Intelligence techniques, today’s systems can teach themselves to perform tasks almost as well as humans can. This degree provides you with the foundational knowledge and the practical skills required to operate with these disruptive technologies.
- Benefit from strong industry ties, with close proximity to ‘England’s Silicon Valley’
- Graduate with a Master's degree leading to excellent graduate employability prospects
- Tailor your learning with a wide range of engaging optional modules
- Choose from a one-year programme structure or add an optional year in industry
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Computer Science Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1784 443432