Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree or its equivalent.
Professional qualifications related to the field of International Human Resource Management and work experience in an associated area will be considered.
Months of entry
This course is designed for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in management either in Human Resources or a related area. It will provide you with a rigorous and critical approach to human resource management strategies and practices, which you will assess from a range of theoretical and analytical perspectives. You will also consider them in terms of their social and economic context, examining their implications and impact for a range of stakeholders and interest groups.
This programme will provide you with a rigorous analytical approach to the subject, with a broad overview of the major areas of human resources and employment relations policy. You will examine how organisations learn, create and utilise knowledge and respond to the competitive pressures in a globalising knowledge-based economy. The course will equip you with the skills and competences to conduct advanced research into a wide range of management and organisational issues and enable you to improve your social, communications and presentational skills to operate in an effective and enlightened way as leaders and managers.
The programme builds on the School of Management’s extensive expertise in the area, both in teaching and research. You will join an intellectually stimulating, friendly and supportive research environment and, through working closely with our expert and experienced academic staff, you will be in a viable position to realise your full potential.
- Strong career prospects in management either within human resources or a related field by gaining a deep understanding of international human resources management, coupled with a practical set of skills.
- Outstanding research; Royal Holloway sits in the top 25 per cent of UK universities for research which is rated as ‘world-leading’ and ‘internationally excellent’.
- Inspiring international community; approximately 60% of our Management students come from overseas, with over 130 countries represented across the University.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Management Postgraduate Admissions