You must have one of the following • an honours degree in a chemical subject or equivalent • other qualifications such as HND, HNC or unclassified degree in a chemical subject, plus significant relevant work experience Non-native English speakers need to be proficient in English, typically shown by IELTS level 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills or equivalent. If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.0 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
Months of entry
Further your scientific and professional skills and enhance your understanding of key concepts in analytical chemistry on this course. You also develop your knowledge of analytical technologies and instrumentation. This integration of scientific knowledge and professional development is designed to help maximise your competitiveness in the employment market.
• Extend your knowledge of the current developments in analytical chemistry.
• Experience the latest techniques that are used in analytical chemistry using industry standard equipment.
• Carry out a research project to develop research skills and their application to real world situations.
• Develop attributes and skills valued by employers such as practical skills, problem solving and critical analysis.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Health and Wellbeing
- 0114 225 5555
- 0114 225 3066