A good honours degree in computing, computer science, maths or statistics or other relevant areas or equivalent.
We consider your application if you do not have a relevant degree but have at least one year's direct work experience in computing or a relevant area.
Months of entry
Develop skills in big data technologies, analytics and industry-standard software to work at the forefront of this rapidly expanding industry.
- Learn to use industry-leading software including SAS, R, Python and the Apache HaDoop Ecosystem
- Obtain knowledge of data storage, data mining and statistical modelling techniques
- Study aspects related to the distribution and integration of data
- Gain up to twelve months real-world experience through the two-year work experience route
This course has been developed in consultation with industry to produce graduates equipped to work with the large amounts of data now common to many businesses.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details