Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally one from;
• An honours degree 2.2 or above in science or engineering
• An honours degree 2.2 or above in business or management, where some computing or technology focussed modules have been studied
• Suitable professional qualifications in engineering, management or supply chain management
• A degree in any area, plus at least one year of industrial experience in a role or organisation related to operations management, logistics or supply chain management
• A diploma in a technological area, with at least three years of experience in a logistics or supply chain related field
Months of entry
Gain the knowledge and skills required to manage global supply chains and associated logistics.
- Develop and enhance your technical and problem solving skills in the area of logistics, with a specific emphasis on supply chain management.
- Promote contemporary best practice in the theory and application of leading edge technologies, processes and systems
- Provide a route to Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) membership.
The course covers strategies, management, technology and systems. You learn modern approaches to supply chain management such as lean, six-sigma and operations management which are integral elements of the course. On the two-year work experience route, the course offers useful work placement opportunities.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-16 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details