Typically you need a second class honours degree or above in a traditional art, digital art, digital media, games design, multimedia or a related subject.
We expect you to be artistic and motivated to produce high quality animations and digital artwork.
Months of entry
- Build a portfolio of work to a professional standard, ready to showcase to prospective employers.
- Utilise the latest technology and equipment in our state-of-the-art facilities.
- Acquire and improve your knowledge of animation and digital effects.
- Boost your employability through industry-specific interview training, networking and workshops.
- Develop intellectual and critical approaches to your own and others' creative work.
Animation and Digital Effects provides you with the practical and conceptual skills you need to make an impact in the creative industries. You'll build a portfolio and reinforce it with sound theoretical knowledge and graduate ready for exciting, challenging career opportunities.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Science
- +44 (0)114 225 5555