Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- An honours degree in an appropriate science or engineering subject, usually at least second-class, or
- Suitable professional qualifications in a field appropriate to engineering, or
- A degree in any relevant discipline plus at least one year of relevant industrial experience, or
- A diploma in a technological area, with at least three years of relevant experience.
Months of entry
Gain the up-to-date knowledge and skills required of modern electrical and electronic engineers, with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
- Gain an understanding of the concepts and methods that are used in today's electrical and electronic systems.
- Acquire the skills necessary for their design, development and maintenance.
- Learn to use dedicated hardware to implement the concepts studied and to adapt these to real-world scenarios.
The course is built around core technical modules in combination with project-based activities. This lays the foundation for a course of study that can be designed to meet specific needs, whether these are for a particular career or in academia.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details