Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Typically an Honours degree in Architecture, 2:2 or above, with RIBA Part 1 validation and ARB prescription, or Equivalent European qualifications, satisfying the EU Architects Directive 85/384/EEC.
In addition to the above, in all cases, suitability for entry will be judged by panel interview with presentation of design portfolio of academic work and where relevant, practice based work.
Months of entry
- Participate in an innovative learning experience focussing on critical design, ecological attitudes and the role of architecture in society.
- Explore diverse, cutting-edge forms of architectural practice.
- Develop a global understanding of the subject on overseas field trips.
- Engage in exciting projects alongside diverse communities, organisations and architects.
On this two-year course route, you will produce refined design and research projects — developing advanced skills in curating, and producing work for public, professional and community audiences. The course promotes and delivers excellence in building and urban design, and explores architecture as a complex, interdisciplinary and dynamic ecology. You’ll graduate not only with a Part 2 architecture qualification, but with a rigorously developed and creatively explored position within the discipline.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Faculty of Development and Society
- +44 (0)114 225 5555