A degree or equivalent in a recognised professional qualification at corporate membership level. We also consider applicants with alternative qualifications or a combination of qualifications and relevant work experience. If English is not your first language you typically need an IELTS 6.0 score with a minimum of 5.5 in all other skills or equivalent. If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.0 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
Months of entry
For graduates from unrelated disciplines, this fast-track course allows you to qualify as a chartered quantity surveyor. Your studies have a hands-on focus, responding to real professional briefs with other students. It also offers you the opportunity to gain international experience on a study trip to Shanghai.
• Suitable for any aspiring graduates or active professional wishing to qualify as a quantity surveyor.
• Work alongside students from related subjects to gain a view of the industry as a whole.
• Gain hands-on experience working on professional briefs over intensive study weeks.
• Take the opportunity to work internationally in Shanghai with professional quantity surveyors.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Development and Society
- +44 (0)114 225 5555