An honours degree recognised in the UK at 2.1 or above in a science related subject.
Experience of interacting with members of the public from a range of backgrounds in different settings which demonstrates caring and empathy is essential.
Five GCSEs at grade C or above, including mathematics, English language or literature, and a science subject or equivalent.
Months of entry
Prepare for National Physician Associate examinations on an industry-focused course that blends theory with practice.
- Evaluate different concepts and evidence for the diagnosis and care of patients.
- Understand ethical and professional frameworks - ensuring safe, competent practice.
- Learn by doing on clinical placements.
- Perform real clinical procedures, using specialist knowledge and techniques.
Physician associates provide vital support to doctors - diagnosing and managing patients, and improving care access. On this course, you’ll develop the knowledge and skills you need for the role, as set out by the Faculty of Physician Associates. When you graduate, you’ll have industry experience and life-long academic skills for this rewarding career - and be ready to take the National exam.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in all skills, or a recognised equivalent.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details