Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- You need a first degree recognised in the UK at 2:1 or above in a related subject for example psychology, sociology, biology, health sciences and humanities. Applicants with a 2:2 in the above subjects will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants who have a 2:1 in a subject other than those above will also be considered on an individual basis which would take into relevant subjects studied at level 3; or
- A professional qualification at degree level such as teaching, nursing, social work or an allied health profession; and
Months of entry
- Become eligible for registration with the UK Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Study occupational therapy at Masters level, with accreditation from the British Association of Occupational Therapists and Royal College of Occupational Therapists.
- Learn through practice (work) placements and academic study.
One of the first Masters-level routes to qualification as an occupational therapist in the UK, this course allows you to become eligible for application to the HCPC in the space of two years. The degree's integrated placement and rigorous academic study offer a particularly well-rounded education.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Advice and Information Team